FPA Group is a women-owned business based in St. Louis that specializes in Owner’s representation and project management and oversight of design and construction projects. We help clients define project parameters and goals and work to deliver successful projects.
The FPA Group Philosophy is based on the belief that good planning and communication create great outcomes. We believe that consistency in representation and communication throughout the
design-build process will reduce the risk for all members of the team. Our owner’s representative and project management services include:
From the Start:
• Project Programming & Planning. Working with you to establish and document your goals and objectives and how they translate into the scope of work. This can include current or example facility review of conditions and development of the project program.
• Budget review and feasibility.
• Assisting with Team selection and management.
• Oversight of team meetings and interactions.
• Helping guide the selection of finishes and design development to ensure the design team is meeting the goals and budget outlined by the client.
• Coordination of the design team.
• Tracking the development of the construction and contract documents.
• Assisting with municipal requirements and stakeholder engagement.
• Review quotes and budgets
• Perform regular site visits and inspections to review conformance to design and quality standards.
• Schedule oversight
• Review of payment applications
In Service & Beyond:
• Coordinate with the owner and construction teams on the final project hand-off, including punch-list reviews
• Ensure receipt of close-out documents
• Review of maintenance plans