We are Project Strategists, Project Facilitators and Project Managers helping clients reach their goals.
Project Management & Implementation Strategists
Public Engagement Experts
Data Development & Reporting
FPA Group provides pre-design (project programming) services. The deliverable goal is a document that, after accessing the clients current facility, project concepts, needs, budget, etc., clearly outlines the components that will make for a successful building, facility, product, or trail.
-Architectural and construction pre-design services.
Working with the client, FPA Group helps identify the core user’s and target groups that will have or be impacted by the project.
- Stakeholder coordination, meeting planning and execution.
- Facility assessment. Current assessment of what the client may already have or of similar projects.
- Facilitation of work and public user groups (public and private groups)
- Detailed project programming development (including adjacencies, work flow assessment, detailed spatial square footage outlines)
- Design and construction team coordination and oversight
-Public and internal user group outreach meetings
- Development and implementation of outreach strategies aimed at ascertaining usage requirements user needs feedback, and preferences.
- Development and implementation of educational and promotional meetings. This includes scheduling, logistical coordination, promotion and message development.
-Public Engagement Strategy and Implementation
- Marketing / education material development, production and distribution.
- Project related website design, content management i.e., revisions, content development and general site development. This may include surveys and data collection as well as site analytical information collection and analysis.
- Support of project goals and objectives through development of client approved project messages, ad development, material development, interaction with press, including on-line, print and media,
-Technical Support / GIS
- We are fully capable of using graphics software, AutoCAD and GIS based software for project evaluation and documentation.
About the Principal
FPA Group is led by Julie Padberg-White and was created in response to her experience working as an Architectural Programmer providing Facilitation, Strategic Planning, Project Planning and Action Planning while working for firms as HOK, Sverdrup / Jacob’s Engineering and Leadership by Design – headed by Roger Fritz. In 2002, Julie struck out on her own and began Vantage LLC.
FPA Group focuses on working with for-profit and not-for-profit organizations in defining project parameters to help develop the first key tool before undertaking a construction-related project. We provide a custom collaborative process which includes dynamic facilitation services, project planning, action planning and public engagement services that are tailored to the needs and goals of the client. The deliverable is the program, the road map for your project.
Vantage LLC DBA FPA Group, is a registered W/DBE and limited-liability company based in St. Louis, Missouri. Vantage LLC was established and registered in the state of Missouri in 2002 under the name Vantage LLC.